Get in contact with Adult Social Care
If you live in Worcestershire, are 18 or over and need support with your health and wellbeing, or if you are seeking support for a family member or friend, we are here for you.
Our Adult Front Door Team is dedicated to helping you to find the support you need.
What can the Adult Front Door support with?
- information, advice, guidance and signposting
- direct referrals to community support and services
- referral to the Targeted Adult Support Team
- referral to Adult Social Care
What to expect from the Adult Front Door
An Adult Font Door Advisor will call you once you have made contact
- they will discuss what is working well for you and what you need support with
- they will determine the most suitable information, advice and guidance for you
- they will communicate with you through your preferred method of contact
- they will summarise your conversation and provide details about the information discussed and any recommended services
If the advisor determines that additional support is needed, they may refer you to the Targeted Adult Support Team or directly to Adult Social Care with consent.
How do I make contact?
Other support available
Adult Front Door Advisors may directly refer you to community support or may encourage you to search the Community Services Directory.
Targeted Adult Support Team
The Team can organise up to 12 weeks of personalised support for adults who are not currently receiving Adult Social Care.
Alternative contact options
The best way to get in touch is using our options above. However, if you cannot complete the forms online, please call 01905 768053.
Our opening hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Outside these hours, contact the out of hours Emergency Duty Team
How our referrals portal works
The forms you complete go to the Adult Front Door service and Adult Social Care. You will be asked to register for a unique account which allows you to view submitted forms and receive feedback about your referrals.
You only need to register once and referrals will be kept for 30 days.
The Worcestershire Adults Portal user guides
If you are having difficulty with accessing, registering or using the Worcestershire Adults Portal there are some helpful tips within the Worcestershire Adults Portal guide (PDF)