Try out and test our new website!

Gritting, Ice and Snow

Report a Gritting, Ice or Snow Issue

Report an issue with a gritting route

Report an issue with a grit bin or request a new grit bin

What we need from you

You will be given the option to pinpoint the location using our mapping tool. Please use 'Additional Location Information' fields, where provided, to describe the exact location and whether on the road, verge or pavement.

Who is Responsible?

The County Council, as the Highway Authority, is responsible for providing a winter service on adopted public highways within the county except for motorways and trunk roads.

What we will do

The Highways department review all requests received and determine the most appropriate action based on both the details you provided and any policies and procedures currently in operation.