School Closures Today (Alert 1 of 3) School Closures Tomorrow (Alert 2 of 3) Try out and test our new website! (Alert 3 of 3)

Road or highway issues looked after by District Councils

Contact your District Council to report the following

  • litter or dog fouling
  • parking or obstructive parking is either your District Council if a TRO (Traffic Regulation Order) is in place, or the police if there is no TRO in place
  • street Name plates
  • car parks
  • Penalty Charge Notice (PCCN)
  • speeding issues contact the police.
  • pest control contact Worcestershire Regulatory Services or a private pest control company
  • deceased animals for general disposal of deceased animals
  • road sweeping and street cleaning
  • land drainage
  • building control is managed by North and South Worcestershire Building Control (a collective of District Councils within each region)

District Council websites

Wyre Forest District Council for Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn and Bewdley

Bromsgrove District Council

Redditch Borough Council

Wychavon District Council for Droitwich Spa, Evesham and Pershore

Malvern Hills District Council for  Malvern, Tenbury Wells and Upton-upon-Severn

Worcester City Council