Report other road and footway issues

Report other road and footway issues

Report other issues including obstructions, manhole covers and damaged signs on a road or footway.


Report an issue with:

  • a dead animal on the highway
  • faded road markings
  • loose manhole cover
  • obstructions e.g. debris from roadworks, bollards, fly-tipping on the highway
  • signage e.g. damaged or missing road signs
  • other issues

Do not report

Do not report a problem online if:

  • your report relates to a risk to life, requiring immediate attention, please contact the Police on 999
  • your report relates to the A46 and motorways, for these locations please contact National Highways or use their reporting tool
  • it is on a private road

Contact your district council for any of the following issues:

  • building control is managed by North and South Worcestershire Building Control (a collective of District Councils within each region)
  • deceased animals which do not block a road for general disposal of deceased animals
  • land drainage
  • litter or dog fouling
  • fly-tipping that is not obstructing the highway
  • penalty Charge Notice (PCN) we maintain Sansome Street and Lowesmoor bus lanes only
  • road sweeping and street cleaning
  • street name plates

Other issues

For issues regarding speeding, contact the police.

For issues with Pest control, please contact Worcestershire Regulatory Services or a private pest control company.

Report an issue online

Was this page useful?