See latest roadworks, travel updates and routes; find out how to make various traffic applications.

Roadworks and live updates

See live roadworks and travel updates on our map, and get the latest from council and highways twitter accounts

Tell us about a road, highway or travel route issue

We carry out regular inspections of roads and pavements on our network, but we know that issues may come up between these inspections. You can tell us about maintenance issues online by using our highways reporting application.

Traffic management and highways applications

Includes: footpath and road closures, speed restrictions, convoy working legal orders, temporary traffic signals, lane closures and requesting to use WCC network as a diversion route.

Blue Badge

See who can apply for a Blue Badge, how organisations can get a Blue Badge and why your application could be rejected.

Gritting, ice and snow

See gritting routes, grit bin locations, request a new or replacement grit bin or learn about what the council are doing to keep Worcestershire's roads ice free.

Highways extent and property enquiries

See roads adopted by Worcestershire County Council, make a CON29 Highway Search or a Highway Extent enquiry.

School Crossing Patrols

The School Crossing Patrol Service (also known as "lollipop men and women") provides a vital link to a safer journey to and from school for many children and adults in Worcestershire. The patrols are for Primary School children under the age of 11.

Signage and road markings

Find out how to apply for new or replacement signage/markings, read frequently asked questions.

Surface Dressing

Surface dressing is an important part of Worcestershire County Council’s road maintenance programme and is used to extend the life of roads across the county.

Was this page useful?