Tell us about road or highway issues
Issues we don’t look after
- A46 and motorways contact the National Highways or use their reporting tool, email email@example.com or telephone 0300 1235000.
- Litter or dog fouling is your District Council.
- Parking or obstructive parking is either your District Council if a TRO (Traffic Regulation Order) is in place, or the Police if there is no TRO in place.
- Street Name plates is your District Council.
- Car parks is your District Council.
- PCN (Penalty Charge Notice) - Worcestershire County Council maintain Samsome Street and Lowesmoor bus lanes only, others are your District Council
- Speeding issues contact the police.
- Pest control contact Worcestershire Regulatory Services or a private pest control company.
- Deceased animals which do not block a road; District Councils are responsible for general disposal of deceased animals.
- Road sweeping and street cleaning is done by your District Council, however we will handle oil or fuel spillages.
- Land drainage is done by your District Council drainage team.
- Building control is managed by North and South Worcestershire Building Control (a collective of District Councils within each region).
Report an issue online
We carry out regular inspections of roads and pavements on our network, but we know that issues may come up between these inspections. These could be potholes or other road surface issues, damaged street lights, overgrown trees or missing lit bollards.
You can tell us about maintenance issues online by using our highways reporting application.
In an emergency
If your report relates to a risk to life, requiring immediate attention please contact West Mercia Police on 999.
Contact us out of hours (4.00pm to 9.00am)
For any other emergency situation or one that requires urgent attention please contact the relevant area and number as follows:
- Bromsgrove and Redditch on 07921 309278
- Wyre Forest (Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn and Bewdley) on 07894 599011
- Malvern Hills (Malvern, Tenbury Wells and Upton-upon-Severn) and Worcester on 07875 033759
- Wychavon (Droitwich Spa, Evesham and Pershore) on 07774 972567.
Track an existing issue
You can use track it to check if we already know about an issue or track the progress of an issue you’ve told us about.