Here2Help Business

Here2Help Business: Sustain and Grow, Adapt and Develop

Worcestershire County Council has launched our new Here2Help Business programme in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Following the success of our first Here2Help Business programme Worcestershire County Council has launched a second phase aimed at supporting the recovery of local businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Here2Help Business 2 is designed to assist Worcestershire Businesses to recover, adapt, develop and support future resilience.

The Here2Help Business 2.0 programme consists of the following projects:

Here2Help Business: Sustain and Grow

Sustain and Grow grants

This grant is for eligible Worcestershire SMEs* able to demonstrate negative impacts across the business from COVID19 and able to present an investment project that will help address the challenges and build a stronger business for the future.

Grants are available for up to £15,000, may be capital, revenue or a mix of both and may provide match funding at up to 40% of total project costs


Here2Help Business: Adapt

Adapt - Tourism business support

  • specialist 1:1 consultancy to help grow and develop your tourism offer post pandemic
  • interactive seminar workshops to help you maximise revenue throughout the summer and build a pipeline for 2022

Here2Help Business: Develop

Develop - Graduate programme

From 6 September 2021 grant support of up to £5,000 will be available for up to 6 months to Worcestershire SME’s to offer a graduate position.

The project will aim to improve business productivity and increase local employment opportunities for recent graduates.

The grant will cover a six month period at 40% of the Graduate salary costs up to a maximum of £5,000 with the remaining 60% to be provided by the SME. Please note there are limited funds available under this scheme

Kickstart Scheme

The Kickstart Scheme provides funding to employers to create new 6-month job placements for young people who are currently on Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment. This is part of the government’s Plan for Jobs and aims to create hundreds and thousands of new, fully funded jobs across England, Scotland and Wales.

Worcestershire County Council are a registered body, so will be able to guide you through the process and submit your placements.

See also