Other road and footway issues

Other road and footway issues

Do not report a problem online if:

  • your report relates to a risk to life, requiring immediate attention. Instead, please contact the Police on 999
  • your report relates to the A46 and motorways. For these locations please contact National Highways or use their reporting tool
  • it is on a private road.

Report an issue online

For issues with Pest control, please contact Worcestershire Regulatory Services or a private pest control company.

Your district council can help with the following issues

  • Building control is managed by North and South Worcestershire Building Control (a collective of District Councils within each region)
  • Speeding issues contact the police
  • Deceased animals which do not block a road for general disposal of deceased animals
  • Land drainage
  • Litter or dog fouling
  • Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) Worcestershire County Council maintain Sansome Street and Lowesmoor bus lanes only
  • Road sweeping and street cleaning
  • Street Name plates

Contact your District Council

Was this page useful?