Try out and test our new website! (Alert 1 of 2) Roads Closed in Worcestershire

Section 50 streetworks licence application

Create a company account

You need a company account to apply for traffic management or other highways licences and permits, view your applications and edit your company details.


On this page you will find information on what is a company account, the types of users you can set up and what you can do with your account:

Does your organisation already have an account?

If your organisation has already applied for permits or licences such as road closures, skips etc. via our online systems, your organisation should already have an account which means you can go to the apply page.

Your organisation does not have yet a company account

You only need to create one account for your organisation but each organisation may have many users. You can apply for traffic management and other highways licences through the same company login.

As part of the company account creation, you will be required to create one company user. This user will automatically be a company administrator.

Company administrators

  • can create additional company users (these can be administrators or ordinary users)
    • the login area of each account gives access to information stored about the company (for example the status of works, payments and public liability insurance and NRSWA licence details)
  • will need to control how may users are set up as access to the login area gives access to a lot of data
  • can change company details (address, company email, telephone number etc)
  • can disable company users (for employees who may have left) - it is important to disable users when they leave your company or move roles
  • can change the password of company users
  • can change details of existing company users

In addition, company administrators are able to do the same actions as company users.

Company users

  • can submit start and stop notices for section 50 work
  • can submit registration notices for section 50 works
  • can return to an incomplete application
  • can make any necessary payments for your applications via a secure online payment link
  • can manage the “end to end” process for section 50
  • receive alerts and warnings when to submit start / stop / registration documents
  • can attach any documents in the login which will be available for future use e.g. NRSWA licences, Public Liability insurance documents
  • can access the forms for start and stop via a mobile device
  • can view all the applications you have made before
  • can track applications
    • you can find an application based on the request ID, the location, the type of application, the work type, the road name, the town, postcode or the date the works are expected to happen

About company document administration

This is an area where you can update the Public Liability document and upload a scanned or pdf copy of the document - allows jpeg, pdf etc

About NRSWA accreditation administration

When you make an application you will need to upload scanned copies of the NRSWA Accreditations. To get back to these, you can go to the administration area, where you will be able to see the individual  accreditations  and remove them if you wish. You can only add new ones when you are making an application for a licence.

When they expire, you will be asked to add new ones.

Create a company account

Please note: You only need to create one account for your organisation but each organisation may have many users.

Please use a generic/team email address. This email address will be where any correspondence will appear, if it is a generic/team email address you can ensure the email will be picked up by a colleague too.

Create a company account (opens in a new window)

Once you have a created a company account and set up the necessary users please go to the apply page for important information on what you need to know before you apply for the Section 50 licence.