Scaffolds, skips and more

Scaffolds, skips and more

See details on what is required for each application, what you'll need to do prior to applying and how to apply.

Do you have a company account? 

You'll need a company account to apply for traffic management or other highways licences and permits, view your applications and edit your company details. 

If you're unsure on how to get an account, see our creating a company account page.

Crane or oversail licence

Apply for a crane or oversail licence.

Fencing licence

Apply for a Fencing licence.

Hoardings licence

Apply for a hoardings licence.

Mobile Elevated Working Platform (MEWP)

Apply for a Mobile Elevated Working Platform.

Scaffolding licence

Apply for a scaffolding licence.

Skip permit

Apply for a skip permit.

Welfare cabin licence

Apply for a welfare cabin licence.

Was this page useful?