School Closures Today (Alert 1 of 2) School Closures Tomorrow (Alert 2 of 2)

Charges for care and support

When someone has been assessed as needing care and/or support they will need to be financially assessed. Social care, unlike, health care, is not a free service.

A financial assessment is needed to decide if you are eligible for any public funding and what you can afford to contribute towards your care and/or support.

In order to do this, Worcestershire County Council will need to complete a financial assessment, in accordance with the Care Act 2014.

Download: Charging Policy For Care and Support

Download: Client Charging Notification and Declaration Paying for Care and Support Form

Download: Financial Assessment Information Leaflet

Download: Worcestershire County Council's Adult Services and Health Glossary of Terms