Try out and test our new website!

Housing advice

Each council in Worcestershire offers a housing options service which provides specialist housing advice. The service is accessible to anyone requiring housing advice, experiencing homelessness or threatened with homelessness. This includes private rented tenants, housing association tenants, first time buyers, council tenants and owner occupiers. The range of housing options available will depend on the situation. The housing options service will be able to provide individually tailored advice.

For more information and contact details for each district's housing option service, follow the links below:

Bromsgrove District Council - My home

Malvern Hills District Council - Housing

Redditch Borough Council - My home

Worcester City Council - Housing Services

Wychavon District Council - Housing Services

Wyre Forest District Council - Housing