To get a Full Library Membership you will have to visit a library and show proof of your name (photographic evidence such as passport or driving license) and address (recent utility bill etc) to a member of library staff.
Full Library Membership will give you access to the following services:
- Borrow and reserve books, spoken word CDs and sound recordings from any library in the county. How many books can you borrow?
- Borrow from our free collection of eBooks, eAudio and eMagazines, as well as our large online resource and reference collections
- Access library computers or Wi-Fi for free
- DVD and Blu-Ray hire
- Access library activities, such as Readers' Group, children's activities, Summer Reading Challenge and more
- Adult and family learning courses both for qualifications and leisure