Login to my account
Login to your library account to renew your books, reserve books, cancel reservations and change your PIN.
How to login to my account
- You will need your PIN (personal identification number) in order to renew your books, log into your account or borrow eBooks. Your PIN is automatically set to be the day and month or your date of birth, for example: 1 January 2000 = 0101
- Once you know you PIN, you can login to your account.
How to update my details
If you have changed your phone number or email address, please let us know completing the following form.
If you have moved house or need to change your home address details, please speak to staff at your local library and please bring along proof of your new address (for example a utility bill addressed to you).
Email communications from Worcestershire Libraries
Stay connected for library updates and be the first to hear about activities and events.
If you want to sign up for, or no longer want to receive marketing e-mails from Worcestershire Libraries you can subscribe or unsubscribe by changing the marketing preferences in your library account.
- go to: WCC (sirsidynix.net.uk)
- log in using your library card number and PIN
- once logged in, click 'My Account' at the top of page
- then click the 'Personal Information' tab
- then select ‘Edit’ within the 'Personal Information' tab
- scroll down to Marketing Consent and from the drop down list, choose from the following options:
- N - Unsubscribe from Worcestershire Libraries
- Y - Subscribe to Worcestershire Libraries