Reserve your library books
Items can be reserved online via the library catalogue.
How to reserve a library book
- to reserve books you need to be a library member
- if you are already a member of the library, browse the catalogue to reserve a book
- there is a standard 80p reservation charge for physical library books
- you will receive an email when your reservation is ready to collect
- normally reservations are ready in a few days but it can take up to 3 weeks or longer
If you have any questions, contact Worcestershire libraries.