What may not be included in the SEN personal budget? (The Local Offer)

Is there anything Worcestershire County Council does not have to include in the personal budget?

Yes, the SEND Code of Practice allows Local Authorities not to include funding for provision which it is unable to separate individual funding/costs from a larger contract that meets the specific needs.

You may wish to contact the SEND Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) for help and advice. They are independent professionals who can explain the processes and support you through it.