Independent advocacy

An independent advocate can support you and help you to get the care and support that you need.

They help to ensure your wishes and views are expressed and heard when dealing with authorities like your Council or the NHS.

No matter how complex your needs, the Council will involve people to help you express your wishes, supporting you to weigh up your care options and to make you own choices about how you wish to live your life.

There is no charge for this representation.

Who can I contact for more advice?

You can contact the Access, Triage and Intervention Service (ATIS) please call 01905 768053.

Useful links

Onside Advocacy (opens in a new window)

Action for M.E. (opens in a new window)