Job clubs provide practical weekly support for people currently looking for work. This is a free drop-in service, so no appointment is required.
All job clubs have knowledgeable volunteers and staff who are able to help with all aspects of job search, provide advice and guidance with CV's, job applications, and make sure individuals get the support they need to find work.
The clubs also provide help and support to use government and local sources of information such as universal job match, national job agencies and websites. Library staff can also provide information about other services, including learning opportunities and career development.
- Bromsgrove Library: Thursday 10:00am to 11:00pm
- Evesham Library: Wednesday 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Fairfield Centre Warndon: Friday 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Kidderminster Library: Monday Midday to 2:00pm
- Malvern Library: Friday 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Pershore Library: Monday 1:30pm to 2:30pm
- Redditch Library: Wednesday 10:00am to 12:00pm
Further employability support
Libraries are here to help local communities adapt and recover from the impact of COVID-19, including supporting people who are currently looking for work.
Working with key partners and national service providers, we aim to raise aspirations, improve skill levels and help people find employment.
Further information to help your job seeking journey including helpful links to regional and national job search sites can be found in our digital resources directory.