Digital Inclusion - Helping You Online
Ensuring local communities have the skills and confidence to access digital information and services and to feel safe online.
Get help applying for council services
All Worcestershire Libraries have public computers and free Wi-Fi so you can get online to complete council service application forms. Library staff are also on hand to help should you need assistance.
If you are not able to visit a library building but require help completing online applications such as blue badge parking permits or bus pass applications, please call the customer contact centre on 01905 765765.
Our Digital Champions
Our team of Library Digital Champion volunteers are here to help you improve your IT skills and confidence to get online, they can help you with:
- learning the basics of computers, e.g. switching on, using the mouse and keyboard, searching the internet, sending, and receiving email.
- advice on writing job applications and CVs.
- E-safety, e.g. guarding against identify theft, phishing and scamming.
- to be able to refer customer to other support services.
Our libraries hold training events, search for them on the events section of the website.
Digital Call Back Service
If you need help setting up an email address, connecting with family and friends online, shopping online or getting to grips with social media, call 01905 822722 between 9:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday) and request a call back from a friendly Digital Champion volunteer who will be happy to help.
Adult Learning Courses starting September 2023
- Essential Digital Skills for Work from 12 September (12:30pm to 3:00pm) at Kidderminster Library
- Essential Digital Skills for Work from 13 September (09:30am to 12:30pm) at Kidderminster Library
For more information visit the adult learning courses section of the website.