Children, young people and families
Our aim is to work with parents, carers and young people together and to offer advice and support before a situation reaches crisis point. We also work in partnership with, and may refer you to, other services and community groups, including education, health, housing, benefits agencies and the police that can help support you.
- Adult Social Care
- Child sexual exploitation
- Children in employment and entertainment
- Children's Centres
- Corporate parenting
- Education Health Care Plans (EHCP)
- Have your say!
- Make a compliment, comment or complaint
- Positive Outcomes Project (POP)
- Safeguarding and Quality Assurance
- Virtual School
- Worcestershire Children and Young People's Plan
- Worcestershire Family Safeguarding