Create a company account
You need a company account to apply for highways' pre-application advice and edit your company details.
On this page you will find information on what is a company account, the types of users you can set up and what you can do with your account:
- Does your organisation already have an account?
- Your organisation does not have yet a company account
If your organisation has already applied for highways' pre-application advice, permits or licences such as road closures, skips etc. via our online systems, your organisation should already have an account which means you can go to the apply page.
You only need to create one account for your organisation but each organisation may have many users. You can apply for highways' pre-application advice, traffic management and other highways licences through the same company login.
As part of the company account creation, you will be required to create one company user. This user will automatically be a company administrator.
- can create additional company users (these can be administrators or ordinary users)
- the login area of each account gives access to information stored about the company (for example the status of works, payments and public liability insurance and NRSWA licence details)
- will need to control how may users are set up as access to the login area gives access to a lot of data
- can change company details (address, company email, telephone number etc)
- can disable company users (for employees who may have left) - it is important to disable users when they leave your company or move roles
- can change the password of company users
- can change details of existing company users
In addition, company administrators are able to do the same actions as company users.
- can make any necessary payments for your applications via a secure online payment link
- can attach any documents in the login which will be available for future use e.g. NRSWA licences, Public Liability insurance documents
About company document administration
This is an area where you can update the Public Liability document and upload a scanned or pdf copy of the document - allows jpeg, pdf etc
Create a company account
Please note: You only need to create one account for your organisation but each organisation may have many users.
Please use a generic/team email address. This email address will be where any correspondence will appear, if it is a generic/team email address you can ensure the email will be picked up by a colleague too.
Once you have a created a company account and set up the necessary users please go to the apply page for important information on what you need to know before you apply for highways' pre-application advice.