Try out and test our new website!

Traffic management applications

Request to use WCC network as a diversion route

On this page you will find information on what you need to know before you request to use WCC network as a diversion route.

Adjacent Local Authorities and Highways England can apply to use the Worcestershire Highways network as a diversion route for closures on their networks.


There is no cost for this application.

Please note

  • information supplied when you submit your application may be included in any Public Notices issued about the works and will appear on Worcestershire roadworks map (opens in new window)
  • if for any reason we need to check any information submitted we may need to contact you for clarification - please see the Council's Privacy Notice for further information about how we use your information

Before you start your application

For your application you will need to:

  • provide details of the network being requested
  • have your login details in hand - if your organisation has already applied for permits or licences such as road closures, skips etc. via our online systems, your organisation should already have an account, however, if your organisation does not have yet an account, please go to Create a company account page.


Login to your account to start your application (opens in a new window)