Updates - 14 August 2020
We will be starting to send payment letters out during the week commencing 17 August.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer the option to pay by Direct Debit for the Autumn Term at this time, if you did not pay by Direct Debit last year, due to constraints in processing and setting up new mandates. We are hoping that we will be able to offer this option for Spring Term 2021.
We had previous advised that we were reviewing the contribution amounts for School Transport. Please note that this has now been delayed and will not change for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
About the scheme
- you are able to join the Direct Debit scheme at the start of the Autumn and Spring Terms
- you are not able to join the scheme at any other time
- mandates will be sent out with payment letters, prior to the beginning of these terms and must be returned to us by the stated deadline dates
- payments will be due on the 28th of each month – unfortunately we cannot vary this date
- the payment is split into 9 months, from September to May (if joining from Spring, 6 months from December to May)
The Direct Debit monthly cost for each pass type:
|Pass type||Monthly Direct Debit amount|
|Severn Card Zone 1||£33|
|Severn Card Zone 2||£53|
|Severn Card Zone 3||£64|