Try out and test our new website!

Report a Flood

Report flooding on a highway

Report Flooding

Flooding on a main river

Contact the Environment Agency, telephone: 0800 807060.

Flooding on smaller rivers and watercourses or surface water

Redditch, Bromsgrove Wyre Forest, contact North Worcestershire Water Management telephone 01562 732191

Wychavon, contact Wychavon District Council telephone 01386 565000

Malvern Hills, contact Malvern Hills District Council telephone 01684 862151

Worcester City, contact Worcester City Council telephone 01905 722233

Sewer flooding, leaks and burst pipes

Contact Severn Trent Water. Telephone: 0800 7834444.

Website: Severn Trent Water's website for reporting a leak or burst pipe