Essential maintenance to our online payments system

Notify travel assistance no longer required

You must notify us if you no longer require travel assistance from Education Travel.

If you have a pass, you must return it to us, or you will still be liable for costs until it is received in the office:

  • address: Education Travel Team, County Hall, Spetchley Road, Worcester, WR5 2NP

If you pay by Direct Debit, you will also need to cancel this with your bank – please ensure you do not cancel the mandate before all due payments have been made.

If you are due a refund, this will be processed shortly and either paid back into the bank you made the original payment from or a cheque will be issued and sent to your home address.

Please advise if you wish to be considered for transport next term/half term.

Notify travel assistance no longer required