Phase 4 of A38 BREP improvements
Overview of the Phase 4 of A38 BREP improvements.
During the development of Phase 3, several factors have meant that the construction sector has been subject to severe inflationary pressures. As such, a prioritisation exercise has been undertaken on the original Phase 3 schemes.
Following a multi-criteria analysis the final phase of the A38 BREP Project has been split into two, creating a new Phase 4 created containing five of the schemes that were previously in Phase 3. These schemes are continuing to be developed; however, an update will be provided when more is known about the impacts of inflation and the availability of funding. The five schemes are:
- Scheme G: A38 / Golden Cross Lane / Braces Lane
- Scheme A: (Part): A38 / Hanbury Road
- Scheme B: (Part): A38 / Bunsford Drive to Austin Road
- Scheme 1: A38 / A448 (Oakalls Roundabout) to Birmingham Road
- Scheme 5: Fordhouse Road to Carnforth Road
Other schemes may be introduced during the development of Phase 4.