Comment or check progress of planning applications

Comment or check progress of planning applications

Check progress, object, support or comment on planning applications.

Before you start

Planning applications we deal with

Worcestershire County Council, as the County Planning Authority process planning applications for minerals developments (e.g. quarrying), waste management facilities (e.g. scrap yards, sewage treatment works and landfill sites)  and the County Council's own developments (e.g. such as schools, roads and railway stations).

Planning applications we don’t deal with

All other development such as householders (e.g. extensions),  residential (e.g. housing estates), and commercial (e.g. offices and shops) and retail  developments are dealt with by the relevant District Council.

Search planning applications

Check the progress of planning applications dealt with by Worcestershire County Council (e.g. minerals, waste management or County Council development) or find out how to comment on them.

County Council planning application pages

Please note public comments on planning applications, known as letters of representation, are not currently uploaded onto the County Council’s planning application webpages.

Redacted copies of letters of representation (with personal information such as name, telephone number and email address removed) are available on request from the Case Officer.

View applications made through district councils

View planning applications (householder, residential and commercial) dealt with by the Borough, City or District Councils.

Privacy notice

The Planning Development Management and Enforcement service Privacy Notice sets out how the Planning Development Management and Enforcement service, collect, store and handle your personal information and what your information rights are.

Was this page useful?