Schools Finance Reports
Information on school finance reports.
S251 Budget Statements
Local Authorities are required under section 251 of the Apprenticeships, Skills, Children and Learning Act 2009 to prepare a budget statement before the beginning of each financial year.
- SBST: An account of the main sources of funding available to support the Schools Budget
- CEL: Central Expenditure Limit
- Table 1: LA level Information
- Table 2: A list of schools' budget shares
- Table 3: The calculation of each school's budget share
- Table 4: The LA's allocation formula
Please note: Prior to 2010/2011 this statement was known as the Section 52 Budget Statement, as required under section 52 of the Schools Standards and Framework Act 1998.
S251 Budget Statements:
S251 Outturn Statements
At the end of each financial year LA’s are required to prepare an outturn statement relating to their expenditure for the year. Statements are submitted to the DFE and published in August of the following financial year.