Notify travel assistance no longer required

Notify travel assistance no longer required

You must notify us if you no longer require travel assistance from Education Travel.

If you have a pass, you must return it to us, or you will still be liable for costs until it is received in the office:

  • address: Education Travel Team, County Hall, Spetchley Road, Worcester, WR5 2NP

If you pay by Direct Debit, you will also need to cancel this with your bank – please ensure you do not cancel the mandate before all due payments have been made – see Direct Debit.

If you are due a refund, this will be processed shortly and paid back into the bank you made the original payment from.  We will aim to process your refund within 10 working days. It will then be passed to Finance which may take up to another 10 working days to be received back into your account. Please note this may take longer during our busy periods.

Please advise if you wish to be considered for transport for the next term/half term.

Notify travel assistance no longer required

Was this page useful