About BIPC Worcestershire
Providing free and accessible business advice, support, information and resources you can trust to help you on your business journey.
Whether you’re just starting out, need advice on protecting your assets, or are ready to take the next step in your business journey, Business & IP Centre Worcestershire can help by providing:
- Free and low-cost business support, mentoring and training delivered by expert partners and trained library staff on a 1:1 or group basis, online and in-libraries.
- Free access to high quality UK and global market intelligence, customer insights and company data via a range of specialist business databases.
- Intellectual property information and guidance.
- Signposting and referral to business support programmes available in the county.
- Business networking events online and in-libraries.
- Accessible and welcoming spaces with access to PCs, desks, wi-fi and meeting rooms.
Through the BIPC Network, libraries are becoming engines for economic growth and supporting local communities recover from the impact of COVID-19.
Read more about the success of the BIPC project to date in Democratising Entrepreneurship