Worcestershire Children and Young People's Plan
Our vision is for Worcestershire to be a wonderful place for all children and young people to grow up.
This plan is owned by all agencies working with children, young people and families in Worcestershire.
The plan will:
- set expectations around the way all agencies will work
- focus on key priorities and success measures
- clarify our collective ambition and aspirations for all children and young people
- build on and add value to existing plans and will change over time to respond to need
- provide a framework for all agencies and organisations working with children, young people and families to make the necessary impact to improve lives
Working together all agencies will:
- listen to, hear and understand children, young people and families
- find strengths and build on positives to help people help themselves
- prioritise partnerships – to improve outcomes, doing things with people, instead of to them, for them or doing nothing
- focus on adding value. Keep asking is anyone better off? Is anyone worse off?
- be brave enough to always do the right thing for children and young people
Worcestershire is currently developing a new Children and Young People’s Plan
Outcomes from the 2017 - 2021 plan were monitored by the Children and Young People’s Strategic Partnership (CYPSP) Board and a review of progress has been presented to the Health and Wellbeing Board (HWBB).
For any enquiries please email: CYPP@worcschildrenfirst.org.uk.