This toolkit has been co-produced with our partnership organisations specifically for practitioners working with parents in conflict.
Use the documents below to help support families you are working with where the parental relationship is in conflict
1. Understand the theory behind conflict
2. Download your Harmony at Home tools
- Harmony at Home Tool (Word document)
- Harmony at Home Strengths Based Questions (PDF)
- please use the Harmony at Home Planning Tool and Strengths based Questions as a framework for your work with families
- Harmony at Home Booklet (PDF) *
- Harmony at Home Z Card (PDF) *
- Harmony at Home Poster (PDF) *
* With acknowledgement and thanks to parents and practitioners in Essex who originally co-produced this content.
3. Sign up to our future training events
Please check back for further information.
4. Find information and guidance to help you to help parents and families
This section includes videos for helpful guidance and advice.
6. Contact the team
For more information please email the team: email@example.com.
7. The Early Intervention Foundation (EIF)
Have produced a new RPC resource after conducting focus groups on speaking with families about parental conflict. This has now been published on their website which you can view by clicking on this link: Talking with families about parental relationships: Practical tips and guiding questions