Council owned Land and Property assets (non-highways)
- Land and property enquiries
- Land and property for rent or sale
- Frequently asked questions regarding Councils land and property
- Report a maintenance issue with Council land and property (not including Highways)
- Council tenant contact details
- Should you have any Highways queries please visit our Highways Land and Property Enquires pages
If you have an enquiry relating to County Council land or buildings please submit the request on the Land and property enquires form. Please submit as much detail as possible to assist us in responding swiftly to your query.
Responses will be dealt with within 10 working days unless the query is of a complex nature where you will be advised and an estimated timescale for response provided.
The Council has the following properties/spaces available on the market for rent or sale.
If you need to report any Council property maintenance issues, please contact the Facilities Management Call Centre On: 0121 704 6901 between 0800 and 1700 Monday-Thursday; 0800 and 1600 Friday, providing details of the address and nature of the problem.
For Emergency Out of Hours calls between 17:00 and 08:00 Monday to Friday and 16:00 to 08:00 Friday to Monday your call will be diverted to the on-call team. If your call is not answered immediately please leave a message.
If you need to report any issues or have any tenant queries please email:
- email@example.com for general queries
- firstname.lastname@example.org for rent or service charge invoices and other account related issues
Emergency contact arrangements - Tenants
If you are a Council tenant and need to report an issue or contact the Council out of hours in an emergency, please contact 0121 704 6901
Our privacy notice sets out how we, Worcestershire County Council, collect, store and handle your personal information and what your information rights are: Property Services Privacy Notice.