Order a replacement school or college travel pass

Order a replacement school or college travel pass

If you have lost your pass or had it stolen, please complete the form and make payment, so a new pass can be issued to you.

Please note we can only issue three replacements each academic year and full payment will then be required for any further pass.

Replacement pass costs

Type of pass Cost
Contract £10
Local bus £10
Severn Card, all zones £20

Before you start

  • you will need:
    • type of pass you wish to replace: contract, local bus (including rail passes), Severn Card, other
    • Crime Reference Number, if your pass has been stolen
  • we will process your request for a replacement pass within 5 working days; however, it may take longer if it is a pass we have to order from an operator
  • for other pass types, you are unable to order replacement passes through Worcestershire County Council; please refer to the letter that was issued with your travel pass for information on how to replace it: please note the prices may vary from the Worcestershire County Council prices

Order a replacement travel pass

Was this page useful?