Foreign Pension: Proof of Life and Residence
Confirming your life and residence in the United Kingdom if you are receiving a pension from a foreign country.
If you are receiving a pension from a foreign country, we can provide a stamp to confirm your life and residence in the United Kingdom. Please contact us to book an appointment at a Register Office in Worcestershire between our opening hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note that we are not able to advise you on how to complete your form.
What you will need
You will need to bring:
- the form(s) that require(s) stamping
- a valid passport or driver's licence
- valid proof of address (*see below for acceptable documents)
This service will cost £10 per pension form to be stamped; the fee is to be paid at the time of booking.
* Valid Proof of Address
These items can be used as proof of address:
- utility bill, dated no more than 3 months before date of appointment
- bank or building society statement or passbook, dated no more than 1 month before date of the appointment
- council tax bill, dated no more than 1 year before data of the appointment
- mortgage statement, dated no more than 1 year to the date of appointment
- current residential tenancy agreement.
- letter from the owner of the address where you live. (This letter must have the owner's full name, address and signature and must also state that you've lived at the address for 9 days or more.)
Make a payment
If you have been asked to make a payment, please use the link below.
When using the online system, please add the reference code you will have been sent via email before adding the payment option to the basket.