SEND Local Offer

Information and advice for children and young adults with disabilities and learning needs

Our Local Offer provides information about provision families can expect to be available across education, health and social care for children and young people who have Special Educational Need (SEN) or are disabled, including those who do not have Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans.  You can find out about resources, services, support, activities and events here.

Every Local Authority has to work with children and young people, parent carers and professionals to make sure that everything that's included on the Local Offer website makes sense and is helpful and relevant. This is an on-going process so things will change again over time as needed. If you want to send us your thoughts and feedback on the Local Offer please email

Families in Partnership If you would like to know more about how you can get involved with shaping services, Families in Partnership is Worcestershire's parent carer forum.

They are an independent group of parent carers of SEND children who work alongside Worcestershire County Council, education, health and other providers to make sure the services they deliver meet the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities in the county.

To find out more, including how you can get involved, visit the Families in Partnership website (opens in a new window)

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Worcestershire County Council has the latest information on its Coronavirus (COVID-19) pages, this is not SEND specific, but may answer questions you may have.

Website: Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Worcestershire County Council

The Government has removed the remaining domestic restrictions in England and has revised its guidance on shielding and protecting people defined as extremely vulnerable on medical grounds.

Website: COVID-19: guidance on protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable (GOV.UK)

Children's Disability and Additional Needs Register

Every Local Authority has a Children's Disability and Additional Needs Register (sometimes known as a Disabled Children's Register). It is used to gather information about any child or young person in Worcestershire with a special educational need and/or disability. For further information see Children's Disability and Additional Needs Register

Improvement plan

Find out more about the improvements we are making to SEND services in our SEND Improvement Plan

SEND Improvement Plan

Get Safe Get There Banner

GET THERE brings together information for young people aged 16 to 25 on careers and training, relationships, money, health and wellbeing, housing and GET SAFE. It’s a great place to find resources to help young people plan their next steps.