Request services from Early Help Family Support

Request services from Early Help Family Support

Welcome to our Early Help Family Support page

This service is delivered by Worcestershire Children First company directly to families permanently living here in Worcestershire who have children aged 0 to 18 years old and need help and support specifically from a Family Support Worker. We are part of a wide range of early help services across Worcestershire for children and young people aged 0 to18 years old.

If you are a parent, carer or young person aged of 13 years old or older

You can request help and support directly from your local family support worker team. We are open: 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursdays and Fridays 9.00am to 4.30pm. Except on bank holidays. Please note we are not an emergency response service but will always try and get back to you the same day. Please click into the district box that covers your home address for details on how you can contact them.

We have six district teams who work across the whole of Worcestershire in your local community.

Our teams are: Wyre Forest, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Malvern, Redditch and Wychavon.

They work closely with other partner agencies, voluntary groups and organisations to help and support children, young people, and their families with a range of needs at an early help level of need.

Find out how to contact your district team

Professionals requesting help and support from a family support worker on behalf of a child or young person

If you are a professional working or have been in contact with a family or young person who wants or needs help and support from a family support worker and you assess them as having level 2 or 3 needs as per the Worcestershire levels of need guidance  then you need to make a professional request via our online Request for Family Support form.

Complete a request for family support

As a professional we do not accept from you verbal or e-mail requests for family support. We will share with the parent, carer or young person that you have asked for help and support on their behalf and what you have identified they need help with as we need their consent to work with them.

Are you worried a child might be at risk?

If you are worried about a child you can make a referral to Children's Social Care

Useful information on other sources of help and support

Was this page useful