School and college travel

School and college travel

Find advice on getting your child to school, apply for school and college travel and find out about the review and appeals process.

Mainstream school and college travel assistance

Check your eligibility, apply, track or manage your travel assistance.

SEND travel assistance

Special Education Needs and Disabilities travel assistance for under 16s and 16-25s.


Pay for school and college travel assistance.

Other useful information


If you wish to appeal the decision with regards to your school transport application, please complete an appeal form.

School and transport policies

Worcestershire County Council, as the Local Authority responsible for education provision, has agreed a policy for Home to School Travel.

School and college travel timetables

Please select the appropriate option to find your school or college travel timetable.

Track your application

View the latest updates on your school or college transport application online .

Contact us

If you need to get in touch about school or college travel.

Managing your travel assistance

Notify change of address

Please notify us of any change of address, ideally the week before you are expecting to move.

Notify travel assistance no longer required

You must notify us if you no longer require travel assistance from Education Travel.

Order a replacement pass

If you have lost your pass or had it stolen, please complete the form and make payment, so a new pass can be issued to you.

Was this page useful?