Try out and test our new website!

Residents Permits

Household Recycling Centres are provided in Herefordshire and Worcestershire for residents of the two counties only, to recycle and dispose of their household waste.

As a result of Bromsgrove and Redditch Household Recycling Centres being used by non residents of Herefordshire and Worcestershire, proof of residency is now required to enter these sites.

New Residents Permits will be issued during March 2021 for residents of Bromsgrove and Redditch. They are free of charge and are valid until March 2024.

Residents HRC Permit example

Image: Example showing what your Residents Household Recycling Centre Permit will look like.

When entering either Household Recycling Centre this permit must be displayed for access to be permitted. If you do not have a Residents Permit you will be required to provide proof of residency (e.g. driving licence or current utility bill) before being allowed to enter the site.

If you are a resident of Herefordshire or Worcestershire not living in either Bromsgrove or Redditch but wish to use either Household Recycling Centre you must take proof of residency with you to the site e.g. Council Tax Bill / Current Utility Bill. 

Alternatively a Residents Permit can be collected from Redditch Town Hall or Bromsgrove Parkside Customer Service Centre with proof of residency.

No Business Waste will be accepted.

Download the Bromsgrove and Redditch HRC Residents Permits FAQs