Bromsgrove (Quantry Lane) Household Recycling Centre
Winter (31 October 2022 to 26 March 2023):
- Monday to Sunday - 8:00am to 4:00pm
Summer (27 March 2023 to 29 October 2023):
- Monday to Sunday - 8:00am to 5:00pm
The site will be closed between Monday 12 June - Sunday 25 June for essential maintenance
A booking system will be in place for part of the week
You will need to pre-book vehicles on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays during our busier times. If you have not pre-booked, you will not be able to access the site.
The number of booking slots will be limited on these days to avoid queuing traffic on the highway.
The Household Recycling Centre Booking System
Residents wishing to use this recycling centre are required to pre-book their visit on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
Booking system information:
- please arrive as near as you can to your selected time slot
- we will attempt to allow some leeway but arriving outside this window may mean you are denied entry
- to allow as many people as possible to utilise our household recycling sites the current limit will be 2 pre booked visits per 14 days per household
- please be aware once you have booked an appointment you will be unable to change any details
- you will need to display your pass from the booking system to gain entry to the site, this can be on your phone or as a printed document
- a Residents Permit Scheme is in operation on this site
Book your visit to the Household Recycling Centre
Planning to visit on bike?
- residents able to bring their household waste by bicycle can access this recycling centre in the same way as a motorised vehicle
- pre-booking is required on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
Planning to visit on Foot?
- pedestrian access is not permitted at this site
Materials accepted at this site
|Re-usable Item Container||Yes|
|Books / CD / DVD||No|
|Chemicals (including non-water based paints)||No|
|Clothes / Textiles||Yes|
|Cooking Oil||Yes *|
|Fridges and Freezers||Yes|
|Low Energy Light Bulbs||Yes|
|Printer Toner Cartridges||No|
|Ink Jet Printer Cartridges||Yes|
|Soil and Rubble||Yes|
|Small Electrical Appliances||Yes|
|General Waste (including water based paints)||Yes|
* cooking oil is not recycled