If you need to contact us
Before you contact us, please consider using our website first. Most people are able to find the information or service they need on our website without contacting Customer Service.
Did you know you can report the following issues online:
- Bridges and structures
- Drainage and flooding
- Gritting routes and grit bins
- Other road and footway issues
- Overgrown or fallen trees and shrubbery
- Pothole or damaged road surface
- Street lighting
- Track an issue you have already reported
When someone uses our website it only costs us 13p. Every phone call costs us £3.71.
If you can't find what you need using our website and really do need to contact us, please get in touch online using webchat or by emailing us.
Proceed to contact us
Or use our contact form
Please note it can take up to 5 working days to receive a response to your contact. In exceptional cases it may take longer to respond.
Proceed to contact us by phone
The Highways and Transport Control Centre is open Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm. If you want to speak to one of our customer service advisors please call us on 01905 845676.
If there is a highways emergency that requires urgent action, outside of our operating hours, please contact the relevant area number for our out of hours service as follows:
- Bromsgrove and Redditch on 07921 309278
- Wyre Forest (Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn and Bewdley) on 07894 599011
- Worcester City and Malvern Hills (Malvern, Tenbury Wells and Upton-upon-Severn) on 07875 033759
- Wychavon (Droitwich Spa, Evesham and Pershore) on 07774 972567