Try out and test our new website!

Approved Premises Licence

Approved Premises in Worcestershire

If you are the owner, manager or trustee of a hotel, stately home or other venue, you can apply for a licence to hold civil ceremonies. The licence is granted through the Marriage Act 1994 and the Civil Partnership Act 2004. 

The types of ceremonies include marriages, civil partnerships, renewal of vows, naming ceremonies, enhanced and bespoke ceremonies.

Making Changes to an Existing Approved Premises Licence

If you wish to make any changes to your existing licence, e.g. licence holder, staff changes, room capacities, additional rooms etc. please use the Application to Make Changes to Approved Premises Licence.

Queries and Complaints

Contact us at

Public Register

A public register of all premises approved is available to view at County Hall, Worcester.

decorative pattern