Our professional development events offer the latest national initiatives, best practice and innovative, inspirational learning. Nationally renowned keynote speakers and respected experts tackle the questions that really matter, delivering to delegates practical tools and essential knowledge to take back to their schools and settings.
By attending our events and learning from leading experts, sharing and debating ideas and networking with peers, delegates are supported in their drive to raise standards, improve whole school performance and create better outcomes for children and young people.
Details of scheduled conferences and events.
The virtual briefing for Worcestershire headteachers took place on Monday 30th November 2020 and is now available to view on demand (opens in a new window).
The briefing features:
- Sarah Wilkins, Director of Education & Early Help, WCF - Welcome, Impact of Covid-19 on Worcestershire schools and settings, Ready Steady Worcestershire, Free School Meals Vouchers
- Dr Kathryn Cobain, Director of Public Health, WCC - Public Health Update
- School Improvement Team, WCF - Sharing Best Practice:
- remote learning
- catch-up funding
- practical ideas to support monitoring
- resources to support teachers
- Jane Spilsbury, HMI, Ofsted - Ofsted Update
Next briefing: TBA
Attendance and Inclusion seminar
Unfortunately, we were unable to broadcast this seminar live on Thursday 3 December 2020. The seminar is now available to view in 5 separate presentations.
- Admissions and Fair Access Protocol 2020 - Tracey Wilson, Mainstream Admissions Manager
- Supporting children with medical difficulties - Gabrielle Stacey, Assistant Director SEND & Vulnerable Learners
- The Children's Services Portal - how, when and what to send - Matt Pooler, CME Lead Officer
- CME & EHE - Donna Parker, Group Manager for Vulnerable Learners
- Persistent absence – what more can schools do? - Michelle Fowler, Access to Education Team Lead
Delegate feedback from previous conferences
"The conference was very well organised and very informative. I have taken a lot away from it to implement back into school"
Delegate feedback from Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing Masterclass, Worcester
"I was blown away! The speakers were all fantastic and their presentations were thought provoking and emotive."
Delegate feedback from Safeguarding Masterclass, Worcester
Take the stress out of event management
We offer project management services for the creation and development of your conferences and meetings.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our emails
Receive updates on conferences, training and education service news by subscribing to our mailing list.