- all bookings must be made using CPD online
- all confirmation emails must be forwarded to the delegate accordingly
- if necessary, a booking can be transferred to an alternative date with advance notice
- name changes (substitutions) can be made at any point after booking
To make changes to you booking contact training:
Invoices are requested after the training course or conference has taken place. This does not affect your terms and conditions or cancellation rights.
Invoices are issued in one of two ways:
- Via the Children’s Services Portal (CSP)
- Via email to the main email address given, therefore it is essential that these emails are not sent to junk or spam folders.
Further information regarding invoices, disputes and payment are detailed below
All cancellations must be made on CPD online
If you wish to supply additional information in support of your cancellation, then please email the relevant team.
Cancellation charge and reason:
- No cancellation charge applied = When the cancellation is made with 15 working days ** or more notice
- No cancellation charge applied = Under extreme circumstances i.e., Ofsted, bereavement, hospitalisation, and we ask that you inform us immediately
- No cancellation charge applied = Due to COVID-19 and variants, which has meant staff have had to be re-deployed to ensure the school / setting can open and run.
- Full course fee applied = When the cancellation is made within 0 – 14 working days of the start date of the course (event) and there is no take up from waiting list
- Full course fee applied = On return of the register where delegates did not attend and no notice for this was received
** Working days are defined as Monday to Friday
Please quote your Invoice reference on all payments.
Please submit payment promptly in accordance with our payment methods.
Bacs or bank transfer
Sort code: 20-98-87
Account number: 33962148
Account Name: WCF
This is the most reliable, simple and secure way to make a payment. Please reference the invoice number from your remittance advice. If you are paying more than one invoice, quote your customer number as your reference.
Automated telephone payments
Call 0300 4562206. You will need your invoice number and debit or credit card details to hand. Your privacy and security is our prime concern and our payments system encrypts your personal information. Calls will be charged at the local call rate. If you have a calling plan which includes free local calls, then 0300 calls are also free and if you have a mobile contract, they are also included as part of any free minutes.
Internet payment facility
Pay your invoice online at any time using your debit or credit card. We accept Delta, JCB, Maestro, MasterCard, Solo, Switch, Visa Electron and Visa.
To make a payment online go to Worcestershire County Council (opens in a new window) and click on ‘Pay’. Go to the secure online payments site (opens in a new window) link and Select Debtor Invoices. When making online payments you can add multiple invoice numbers by selecting " add to list". Your privacy and security online are our prime concern and our payments system encrypts your personal information.
Worcestershire Children First is a VAT registered entity. Therefore, VAT at the prevailing rate will be added to all invoices. This is in line with HMRC rules and is consistent with services you may currently be purchasing from other external parties. In most cases the input VAT can be claimed back. Please seek independent financial advice should you be unsure about your VAT status.
VAT code explanation
Standard rated output VAT
Lower rated output VAT
Exempt from output VAT
Outside the scope of output VAT
Zero rated output VAT
Please have your account number and Invoice reference ready.
We are open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Any enquiries regarding the invoiced service contact:
For enquiries regarding payment please contact:
To contact by letter:
Worcestershire Children First,