Worcester Woods Country Park
Two nature reserves, a huge open field, busy Countryside Centre with cafe facilities, adventure play area and easy access from the city or the motorway, make this site very popular with a variety of visitors. Whether you are looking for birds, swings, coffee, flowers, footpaths or all of these and more, you've come to the right place at Worcester Woods Country Park.
Download: Worcester Woods Guide (PDF)
Download: Worcester Woods site map (PDF)
Welcome to The Orchard Cafe at Worcester Woods Country Park. We have a strong emphasis on locally sourced, organic, fair trade products. Our flavoursome dishes with aromas to match will no doubt tantalise any taste buds.
We offer a delivery service, in-house catering service and a free Wi-Fi connection. For more information visit the Orchard Cafe website.
Country Park and Countryside Centre including café open daily. The car park is open from 5.00am to 10.00pm.
Admission is Free.
Worcester Woods Country Park, Wildwood Drive, Worcester, WR5 2LG.
From J7 of M5 follow A44 to Worcester (follow the brown and white tourist signs) at the roundabout turn right onto Swinesherd Way then 1st left onto Wildwood Drive.
From J6 of M5 follow A4538 to Evesham, (follow the brown and white tourist signs) turn right at 1st roundabout onto B4636 (to Worcester) then left at the next roundabout (Nunnery Way - A4440) and then right at the next roundabout onto Wildwood Drive.
Please help us to improve our Countryside Sites by completing this short survey.
- parking areas for disabled visitors
- toilets for disabled visitors
- the site is flat
- visitor centre (assistance dogs permitted), picnic area (with wheelchair accessible tables), play areas, events field and community meeting rooms are all accessible for wheelchairs and pushchairs across paving, rolled stone and grass
- Waymarked Woodland Trail through Nunnery Wood is level, surfaced (rolled stone) and is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs
- Waymarked Meadow Trail through Hornhill Meadows and orchards is level, unsurfaced (grass), has a number of large kissing gates and can be uneven in places. It may be suitable for robust pushchairs and smaller mobility scooters
- seating is provided at regular points around the site
- cycle parking
- tea room
- Picnic area
- disabled access
- on site walking
- play area
- barbecue hire
If you want to have a BBQ on the site, you must hire it by emailing at email@example.com.
The hire fee is £40.00. We do not allow any other BBQ's on site.
Meeting rooms hire
There are meeting rooms available to hire here at Worcester Woods Country Park, view our poster for more information.
For further information contact the Countryside Service on 01905 766155.
Activities for children
For fun activities children please download the Worcester Woods Activity Pack (PDF).