Worcestershire Parent Carer Community (WPCC)
Birth - 25 years
WPCC provides support for families who have at least one child or young person with a disability and/or additional needs across Worcestershire. We support the whole family, including parent carers, brothers and sisters.
Monthly whole family activities provide opportunities:
- To make new friends and develop support networks
- For young people to meet others who are in similar situations
- To raise awareness in the local community
- To have fun!
Parent Carer Support includes:
- Opportunities to meet other parent carers
- Coffee mornings held at different venues throughout Worcestershire
- Training workshops on issues that may affect your family
- Relaxation sessions: take time out for you
- Information and signposting to help with your needs
- Opportunities to take part in consultations and the development of future services
Crossroads, Weir Lane, Worcester. WR2 4AY