Trading Standards

Report an issue or complaint to trading standards

To report a consumer complaint please contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline

Please note we will not respond to any complaints received via the following email addresses. This service no longer provides any civil advice. If your complaint should be dealt with by Trading Standards, it will be referred to us by the Consumer Helpline.

Businesses requesting advice should contact us via the enquiry email.