Local authorities and regional bodies
Working in partnership with and on behalf of local authorities to provide effective school improvement and specialist education services.
Education Services has a successful track record of working in partnership with and on behalf of local authorities to provide effective school improvement and specialist education services.
Direct feedback from governors, leaders and teachers in schools with whom we work has been very positive. Similarly, our impact is seen in terms of the benefits for schools identified by Ofsted inspectors in recent reports and monitoring visit letters. Schools with whom we provide additional support and challenge are enabled to improve outcomes for pupils by enhancing their overall effectiveness.
We offer skilled school improvement leadership expertise and experienced advisers to local authorities / regional bodies in the West Midlands and beyond. For example, we are providing services in partnership with the Diocese of Worcester’s education team, which supports 100 church schools in the diocese, which covers Dudley and Worcestershire Local Authorities.
Drawing upon the models of engagement that have brought the above successes, and a wider network of associates, we are able to offer:
- school improvement leaders and advisers to augment existing capacity within your local authority
- an external review of the effectiveness of school improvement arrangements within a local area
- an ongoing programme of quality assurance, to help a local authority satisfy itself that the routine school improvement monitoring, challenge, support and intervention provided to its schools is high impact and value for money
- a package of school improvement services, to include the management of the local authority’s statutory duties and a programme of quality assurance visits (QAVs) to identified schools
- additional related inclusion, specialist services and intervention support, in respect of support to providers on supporting pupils with special educational needs, disadvantaged pupils, children looked after
- the provision of Governor Services
- safeguarding training and support
- training, consultancy and improvement adviser services in respect of early years