The Seve7n Card is a multi-operator bus pass, allowing the holder of the pass to travel on any bus service included within the scheme. It is:
- A multi-operator student bus pass
- Valid 24/7 on most bus services in Worcestershire
- For students aged under 19, or mature students of sponsor colleges
It can be bought as an Annual, Termly or Half-Termly pass (blue pass).
There are 3 different “Zones” of travel (see links below for full details):
How it Works
Students will need to pay the appropriate Annual, Termly or Half-Termly rate for the Zone in which they wish to travel to receive their Seve7n Card.
Once you have an Annual, Termly or Half-Termly pass, simply add your photo, seal the pass, then show it to the bus driver each time you travel. There will be nothing to pay on the bus.
Some students, particularly those on a part-time programme or those only travelling one-way, will prefer to pay each time they travel rather than paying a larger amount upfront.
You can purchase the following pre-paid Seve7n Cards in advance:
- Half-Termly: valid from issue until the last day of the next half-term school holiday (e.g. from September to the end of Autumn Half-Term)
- Termly: valid from issue until the last day of the next full-term school holiday (e.g. from September to the end of the Winter Holidays)
- Annual: valid from 1st September to 31st August, inclusive of all school/college holidays including the Summer
All of the above can be purchased for any of the 3 Zones (see table below for description of Zones).
|Pre-paid pass term||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3|
Operator's own bus fares
In some instances it may be more economical for students to pay a bus operator’s own bus fare.
Bus fares vary greatly across Worcestershire and we strongly suggest you undertake your own research to decide whether a pre-paid Seve7n Card or the special rate fares are indeed the best value for your circumstances.