Potential down-time to our website on Wednesday 29 January Wuhan novel coronavirus - all you need to know

SEND School Provision and Education Health Care Plans (EHCP)

Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND) support is available at every stage of education. This can be identified in the early years setting and follow the young person through every stage of their education.

If your child’s school or setting can't meet your child's needs using the support they usually offer to children who need extra help, the County Council may carry out a needs assessment for your child.  This is called an Education Health and Care Assessment or EHC assessment. When your child's needs have been assessed a plan for meeting them may be drawn up. This plan is called an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP).

SEND Services

You can contact Worcestershire County Council in any of these ways:

Call the SEND Services Helpline on 01905 846000

Email SEND Services on SEN@worcschildrenfirst.org.uk

Write to SEND Services at the following address:

The Administrative Officer
SEND and Vulnerable Learners
Worcestershire Children First
County Hall
Spetchley Road